Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Introduction

Hello! My name is Rebecca Fiala, but I am also known by Becky or Becca. I am a freshman majoring in Anthropology at Arizona State, but I plan to double major in Biochemistry as well. Prior to ASU, I lived in what was considered Mesa, but I lived near the border between Mesa and Gilbert so I went to Highland High School, which is located in Gilbert. I currently dorm in San Pablo though.

On a more personal level, I quite enjoy Facebook, and I am on it all the time. I also love to play Hanging with Friends. (Feel free to request a game with me; my username is omgfruits.) However, I just like games in general whether it is board games, card games or video games. My favorite video games are the Ace Attorney series and the Professor Layton series. Puzzle games are my favorite type of video games, but I am basically up to anything.

Other than video games, in my free time I tend to watch television or LiveLavaLive videos on YouTube, and I like reading as well. My favorite shows are New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, That 70's show and Big Bang Theory. My favorite actor is Neil Patrick Harris, and my favorite actress is Zooey Deschanel. As for reading, I don't really have a favorite book or author, but I enjoy reading books with an element of mystery or magic in them.

Personality-wise, I am really quiet around a lot of people or people I don't know very well. When I'm comfortable with the people I'm with, however, I can be quite talkative and dorky. I have a quirky sense of humor and don't enjoy being too serious for too long.

TL;DR- Hi, hello, I'm Becky, and I'm probably in your English class. I hope we have a great semester together.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy there's a fellow Ace Attorney fan in my class. :D
      Sorry for the late reply. I didn't check my comments until now.

      Delete